Artistic Mentor (RedBlueArts Academy) has set out on a mission to enhance the lives of our students through art education, academic tutoring, science and art camps, and exciting party themes.
Artistic Mentor recognizes the gradual deterioration of the family unit and aims to build an institution that enhances the family culture to help instill lasting relationships among our family and those of our guests.
- To this end, we will initially facilitate art classes for RedBlueArts to endear our family to the families of our guests.
- As we become a cultural center that our guests love, we will start hosting camps and parties to become a mainstay in their lives.
- As we become a valued member of our guests’ lives, we will offer tutoring to all ages to become an indispensable institution that our families both love and trust.
- Facilitate all art classes for RedBlueArts Academy in a way that seeks only to boost the brand awareness of its director Gopaal Seyn (Mr. Neil).
- Use our expertise in both art and science to become a go-to destination for birthday parties and summer camps.
- Endear ourselves to our guest families so that they request additional education in STEM, spurring us to fulfill our plan to offer tutoring.
- We don’t want to be a scheduled stop in an otherwise busy schedule in the lives of our children; we want to be a destination that our children think about every day.
- Instill confidence in our guest families that we genuinely care about them in all areas we intersect, whether it be their heart, mind, or health.
- We value the HEARTS of our guests and of their families. It is our primary goal to create a quiet refuge for everyone in our classroom that allows our guests to focus on expressing emotion through art. This desire is so great that we have increased our offering to include art education, summer and after-school camp, and birthday parties.
- We value the MIND of our guests and of their families. We place great emphasis on education and desire to utilize the trust and excitement established in art education to enhance the abilities of our guests in their Liberal Arts and STEM education. To further our offering, we have tailored summer camp lessons and birthday party experiences for our guests’ total satisfaction.
- We value the HEALTH of our guests and of their families. We are serious about preventing the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses. We carefully adhere to all CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommendations and promote the safety and well-being of all our guests and of their families while on premises.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
6.00 PM - 7.30 PM
1 PM - 2.30 PM
2.45 PM - 4.15 PM
4.30 PM - 6.00 PM
12.30 PM - 2.00 PM
2.15 PM - 3.45 PM
Adult / Advance Classes (Bi weekly)
4.00 PM - 6.00 PM
202 INDUSTRIAL BLVD, UNIT 604
SUGARLAND, TX 77478
What The Parents Say
My daughter has tried gymnastics, ballet, music, and soccer. She did not enjoy any extra curricular activities until she started art classes with Mr. Neil. She has learnt to depict nature in her arts. Within a year, she has learnt to do water coloring.
Where to start? Neil is an inspiration to the Houston’s community. He manages to inspire and mentor so many individuals. I don’t believe he even realizes his influence. One of the most humble and grounded people I have had the pleasure to work with. He is passionate for his work and without a doubt gives all of his energy into his paintings.
It’s an amazing place to polish the talents who wants to be an artist. We been with Mr Neil over an year now . His dedication and flexibility of his schedule helping us incredibly to be a part of this team . My daughter definitely excited to attend each and every class as same as the beginning. . Seeing her happiness and her creativity make us more happy. Am so glad we able to find this excellent place .
Neil’s online art classes have been great! Three of my boys have been taking his classes (both in studio, and online since the quarantine), and we’re been so pleased with his instruction. My kids love him and always look forward to class, and they’re really improving their artistic skills.
Mr. Neil is a dedicated and accomplished art teacher; he inspires and challenges his students to use their creativity in their artworks. My daughter has been going to art class for more than seven years. I've seen her creativity and passion for art grow. She enjoys going to classes and comes home with a smile on her face, proud of her work.